Thursday, November 20, 2008

Deuce Awards!




I received two more awards from the generous and talented Soulbrush!


The first one is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing...that's the general idea. Wow, I really appreciate being put in that category. I'm beyond flattered!


The Lemonade Award is a whimsical way of thanking people for the blogs we enjoy, I suppose. So...thanks for this one too!


Soulbrush nominated almost every single person on my list, that stinker, so what I'm going to do is ask you to help yourselves, every one of you. You all deserve these awards and many more for the support and encouragement you continue to give me. You truly buckle my knees sometimes.


So go ahead, grab the awards and pass em' along! Where would we be without each other? xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Lolo!
    I have had my share of awards also!
    Aren`t we lucky.
    Don´t forget to pick up my Love your blog award (the one with the heart) you certainly deserve them.
    People are just too modest to take them Lolo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha i did 'go to town' giving these away...so glad you enjoyed them...'when life gives you lemons, make lemonade'...hugs and wfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun is this! I get to learn more and more about you – the good, the bad and the ugly LOL. No, really, it's interesting to discover things we have in common, especially our darker past. I was taken home by the police at age 15 for drinking under age and being in stolen car (friend took their parent's car), so now you know. But, animals don't follow me around, only kids.

    Anyway, thank you for sharing yourself and I hope you have a splendid weekend. Or at least so moments of such.

    peace and joy ~M

    ReplyDelete