Friday, July 11, 2008

With A Little Help From My Friends...


I was given an award from some of my favorite, most supportive blogger friends, Linda from
Sketched Out, Colleen from The Frog Blog and Joss from Forever Young. I hope everyone who's been a regular visitor on my site has jumped over to these places for a visit because if you haven't, well you're really missing some wonderful artsy action! The three of them make me laugh on a daily basis with their pictures and writing. They really have made my blogging experience a total joy and they've become a part of my daily life. Thanks, girls!
I'm supposed to nominate 7 other blogs but I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I want you to take a look at my list of inspiring friends over on the right side of my blog. I nominate every single one of them because if they've made my list that means they've touched me deeply with their art, their writing or a combination of both. And most of the comments I get really touch my heart. So go on, go see those wonderful blogs! I'll be right here waiting for you when you come back.

4 comments:

  1. and thoroughly deserved may i add!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you've been already nominated for this award but I had to give it to you again, you are such an inspiration, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an award winning person, my friend. The combination of your beautiful art, clever wit and ever positive, inspiration is a gift to all that stop by this wonderful virtual studio.

    ... and I love that I don't have to type in those dumb letters to comment here, hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete